OLIVER is a global marketing agency. Our skilled creative talents are dedicated to high-profile clients and are based either onsite, near site or offsite in our hubs.
With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, Our Client has been defining sport culture since the beginning. And they’re not done. We are working with our client to build a dedicated global centralised adaptation dedicated team, which will deliver all their global localised remastering and adaptation needs.
Our team will support our clients global markets from our centralised offices as well as being onsite/near-site with the clients in these markets. The support will span from eCom, social, print and their retail content needs. This team will serve as our client bespoke global adaptation global agency, working at the heart of their business.
We are looking for people who want to work closer with clients and brands, who are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
The Holon Account Manager develops and builds strong relationships with the local clients, becoming a trusted and valued advisor and delivery specialist. Reporting to the Senior Account Manager, the Account Manager oversees the portfolio of in-market campaigns and its cultural nuances.
The role delivers an exceptional level of client service and creative thinking, as well as having an active role in driving efficiencies and lead growth across all the categories including Originals, Football, Running, to name a few.
WHAT IS REQUIRED:
- Understand the importance of brands and working within brand guidelines.
- A deep understanding of the business; their needs, expectations and requirements in order to provide the best service and solution through close partnership in the key market.
- Experience with global creative toolkits, market adaptations, and localisations.
- The pro-actively own and manage local client engagement and relationship management.
- Effective project management through the full lifecycle using project governance as directed by the client – receiving and interrogating briefs, attending and driving regular client and internal status meetings, escalating issues and proactively resolving problems, managing project resource and spend and making critical decisions.
- The ability to drive and motivate a team and project through to successful completion.
- Run account meetings and take responsibility for service levels and KPIs.
- Work closely with clients to create strong concepts from initial briefing.
- Work closely with production leads and creatives to develop a brief from beginning to end.
- Support client growth managing and executing high level roadmap plans.
- You ideally need to come from a background in production with a strong delivery background. You should already understand the process and nuances for delivery high volumes of adaptation work.
- Growing strong relationships with the different agencies, including their creative origination agencies, media agencies, printers etc. Being the central point to ensure we get the work from the creative agencies on time and deliver to the media agencies and printers to their timelines.
- A strong passion for sport and sportwear and leisure.
- Ideally a strong background in a retail environment, both online and offline.
WHAT GOOD LOOKS LIKE:
- The ability to manage both individual and project workloads and identifying challenges and risks within them. You will work with your SAM on mitigation and solutions to ensure we deliver to brief.
- Executional rigour, competent in multitasking and great organisational skills.
- The ability to combine and translate complex material from different sources an contexts into stories and content that engage and resonate with in-market target audience.
- Competent in presenting and communicating ideas to clients.
- Experience in FMCG sector.
- Experience working with retail/ sports products
3-4 years of relevant experience in:
- Paid Media
- Digital & Programmatic
- Adapting and Activating Toolkits
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model but OLIVER (Part of the Inside Ideas Group) truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018 https://ig.ft.com/ft-1000/2018/
What OLIVER does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution.
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
OTHER INFO TO KNOW:
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team, please see Our benefits.
If you want to check that we are real people – please visit our Instagram.
Our Values and how to live them
- Ambition – you look for opportunities to deliver greater value to those around you
- Imagination – you identify a range of solutions to problems
- Inspiration – you lead by example and encourage others to do the same
- Learning – you have excellent listening skills that helps you to learn from our clients and those around you.
- Results – you accept responsibility for your actions
We recognise that some diverse groups are underrepresented within our industry and would welcome people from all backgrounds to apply.
Contract length: 12 months