Browzwear’s mission is to revolutionize the apparel industry with our 3D end-to-end solutions.
We develop innovative and exciting cutting-edge 3D garment visualization technology, which enables digital workflow, creative designs, faster time to market, and less garment waste.
Every member of our team is critical to our success, and we work together in a creative, energizing, and collaborative environment. We challenge each other, and learn and grow together, along with our products.
We work with some of the biggest and most well known global companies.
Hear what our customers are saying: https://youtu.be/4EZZo122KcE.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join Team Browzwear, we’d love to hear from you.
In this role you will develop our 3D garment simulation technology. This technology leverages proprietary algorithms and advanced physics to visualize the most accurate, true-to-life 3D garment draping available.
- Experience in C/C++
- Experience in any of the following: 3D algorithms, modeling, or visualization
- Experience in analysis and deconstruction of complex problems, developing and choosing the appropriate solutions
- Fluent with mathematics tools
- Experience in Numerical Analysis
- Degree in natural sciences (preferably in physics or math)