Are you a great writer who’s in love with tech?
Join us and craft brilliant branding and marketing strategies for the world’s most exciting tech companies.
Atreo is a revolutionary marketing agency specializing exclusively in the hi-tech industry. At Atreo, we believe that technology has to be understood in order to be effectively marketed.
That’s why our team is made up of two departments: tech and creative. Our tech experts come from the higher echelons of tech and speak with clients in their own language. They work hand-in-hand with the best creative and art directors coming from leading advertising and branding agencies.
This extraordinary mix is what makes Atreo a world leader in tech marketing. Now we’re looking for world-class talents to join us!
What are we looking for?
A branding copywriter with a background in copywriting, journalism and/or creative writing and a familiarity with technology. Reporting to the Head of Brand Messaging, the branding copywriter will be responsible for understanding complex technological concepts and crafting them into a wide variety of marketing copy for our clients. The branding copywriter should be super passionate about writing and have a natural ability to create compelling stories that attract and engage customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Transform detailed technological concepts into clear, crisp marketing text that anyone could understand.
- Draw from strategic briefs and follow branding guidelines to write in different styles, voices, and tones.
- Write on a wide range of technologies and industries, from disruptive cyber security start-ups to established telecommunications enterprises.
- Create a wide range of marketing content, such as web copy, brand stories, sales presentations, brochures, movie scripts, press releases and more.
- Regularly present your work to clients, collect feedback, and make revisions.
- Edit existing marketing materials to align with strategic positioning, style and tone of voice.
- Collaborate with creative department to align copy and messaging with visuals.
- Native-English, mother tongue – absolute must.
- At least 2 years’ experience in copywriting in the technology industry (preferably B2B)
- -Or– equivalent experience in journalism or public relations
- Experience or proficiency in technology: The ability to understand complex technological products and services.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – works well in a collaborative environment, comfortable interacting with customers or clients
- Organized and efficient, great at multitasking.
- Background in or familiarity with branding and marketing.
- Background in web copy and/or product copy
- Technology fanboy/girl – reads up on the bit and bytes of tech just for kicks