Are you a sales hunting hero, with experience prospecting over the phone? Join those who share your hunter DNA and sell the products of promising B2B companies.
At Orchestra, we are big fans of business hunting.
We don’t care about your diploma and background. We want motivation and determination. If you have the ambition, and the courage to work hard, we will make you an exceptional business hunter.
Does it speak to you? Apply now! ⚔️
What you will do
As a BDR, your role is to create new sales opportunities for your client. To do so, you prospect top decision-makers, mainly over the phone. With our support.
– You are fully dedicated to one client, just like a real employee.
– You are prospecting full-time (8am – 6pm local time), 5 days a week.
– You are compensated daily, as an expert consultant, with commissions for every opportunity you generate.
– All work is fully remote, from countries with similar time zone.
Who you are
At Orchestra, we have opted for excellence. We only hire seasoned hunters, for promising companies.
– You have prior sales prospecting experience, over the phone, with strong results.
– You’re no longer afraid about cold-calling, on the contrary, it excites you.
– You are from the US – you have a native English level.
– You are a hunter. Ambitious, determined, and resilient are your main qualities.
– You are open to criticism and you always strive to improve – #noego !
– You’re HUNGRY.
– You are a good communicator, with the ability to be understood in a few words.
– Prospects’ rejection? You embrace it with a smile. ‘No’s excite you.
– You listen to the other people’s needs – to better pitch them.
– You are nice, and have a positive mindset– ‘think good, will be good!
– You are very organised – no sales success without organization.
If you’re one of us, apply now to join the hunters elite.
Benefits & perks
– Development – Orchestra is the best place to become an outstanding sales hunter and to learn key success factors for your entire life.
– Compensation – above market average, with no limit. You earn as much as you are capable of.