Looking for a creative Content Manager for a full-time position!
– The ideal candidate should have a diverse set of skills, the foremost of which is an excellent ability to write and speak English.
– Must be a strong independent worker, have good research and analysis skills, and have knowledge of startups, branding, and content marketing.
– This is a cross-functional role that links Marketing, Product, and Operations teams through excellent communication skills.
– The role entails writing, copyediting, and pitching new content ideas.
– Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Vine, YouTube, Google+ savvy
– Experience working with social media platforms and online social media campaigns
– Superior and demonstrable communication, writing, and verbal skills.
– Proactive, detail oriented, problem solving, and extremely organized
– Adherent to deadlines and follow through
– Creative thinker who can brainstorm innovative ideas/strategies
– Extensive copyediting/proofreading experience and some fact-checking