Director of Marketing will create, drive and implement company marketing strategy for branding, positioning and awareness within the industry
- Must have hands-on experience with expert level control of: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Marketing Automation (Hubspot, Eloqua, Marketo or others)
- Native advertising experience
- Expertise in delivering multi-channel marketing programs using ABM techniques
- Substantial experience in lead generation and brand development (Email marketing, PPC, SEO and more)
- Analytical and comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Deals with change easily and is flexible.
- Pumped to join a growing start-up as first 20 team members and willing to hustle
- Strategic thinker who can build thoughtful campaign strategies for non-profit clients
- People-person, friendly and warm
- Be deadline oriented and maintain high standards when working under pressure.
- Ability to plan ahead and communicate effectively with all other departments.
- Driven and passionate
- Native English speaker with native-level written English
- Near-native Hebrew speaker with understanding of Israeli culture
- Independently motivated and happy to work on own projects, a self starter
Flexible working hours
Position is full time in Jerusalem office.
For more information and to apply visit: http://bit.ly/directormarketingoti