Grapa Varieties is hiring an Executive Assistant to the Legal Affairs Manager.
Grapa Varieties is a family business that breeds and commercializes new table grape varieties internationally.
This position enhances the productivity of the legal team by providing administrative support to the Legal Affairs Manager.
This position also provides support and substantive assistance with legal and commercial projects and is a key contributor to the overall strategy and success of the Legal Affairs Department.
– Organize and expedite the flow of work of the Legal Affairs Manager, in a proactive manner, initiating follow up action.
– Providing administrative support, including calendar and file management, memberships, meeting minutes and document preparation.
– Prepare documents, according to general precedents or by instructions.
– Oversee the corporate records and database.
– Prepare special reports, which might include gathering, analyzing and summarizing data.
– Accountable for file and document management systems in the department.
– Other relevant duties, as required.
– Maintaining a high degree of discretion and confidentiality, at all times.
– Written and spoken communication skills in English, at native level.
– Experience as a high-level Executive Assistant.
– Advanced computer skills; strong working knowledge of Outlook, MS PowerPoint,
– Word, and Excel.
– Outstanding organizational skills, time management and an ability to prioritize
– tasks and work independently on confidential matters.
– Detail-oriented, flexible and creative.
– Comfortable working with all levels of the organization and ability to foster strong
– Good work ethic, sense of urgency, diplomacy, confidentiality and discretion.
– Full-time position. We are looking for a long-term employee.
– The office is located in Or Akiva, easily accessible from the Binyamina train station, highways 2 and 4.
Please contact us for additional information: email@example.com