SupplyHouse.com has come a long way since we first started the company back in 2004. We couldn’t have done this without our talented programming team. If you love coding, this is the job for you!
• Participating in all phases of software development: requirements, design, construction, testing, deployment, and maintenance
• Implementing user-friendly front-end functionalities for our shopping site
• Developing applications to support company internal operations
• Ensuring system reliability and optimizing performance
• Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, algorithms, and software engineering
• Familiarity with web application development, preferably with Java frameworks such as Spring, Struts, Hibernate, etc.
What we bring to the table:
• Food, lots of it– We have a fully stocked kitchen, breakfast Wednesdays and lunch Mondays & Fridays.
• We don’t take ourselves too seriously– think jeans and a t-shirt and bring your dog Rufus
• We have fun– We have a pool table in the office. Look out for our core values events and Health Awareness month events.
• We give back– We have events throughout the year to do our part in the community
If you are interested in becoming a member of the team, please send us your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!