Seeking a Help Desk technician to provide responsive and accurate technical assistance in person, via phone, or utilizing electronic methods. You will be responsible for ensuring maximum user uptime and providing a high level of onsite support. Resolve client desktop related problems using a wide range of support tools and solutions. Work both independently and in collaboration with other members of the IT team.
- Windows 10 experience
- Responsible for ensuring the timely process through which incidents and problems are managed. Includes problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up steps.
MS Office and other standard software.
- Knowledge of Active Directory.
- Ability to communicate at all levels, both technical and non-technical
- Identify, troubleshoot, resolve, and document end-user system issues & requests
Take ownership of the helpdesk ticketing system by responding to, managing, and prioritizing end-user support request tickets, calls, and emails
- Ensure all requests are resolved in a timely manner and with high quality results
- Configure, deploy, and relocate corporate desktops and laptops
- Ability to prioritize outstanding issues and manage user expectation
- Identify, report, and respond to potential virus infections and other security threats
- User Account Administration – Microsoft Active Directory
- Create, modify, and purge user accounts as needed for new hires and exits
- Software Support on PC – including but not limited to:
- MS Office Suite of applications
- Email & VPN Clients
- Minimum 2 years of previous Helpdesk / IT Customer Support experience
- Computer hardware/software troubleshooting and support skills
- Microsoft Operating Systems support knowledge (Windows 10)
- Active Directory, creation of users, reset of passwords and disabling accounts
- Office 365 and G Suite knowledge, creating emails, configuring email clients.
- Computer Diploma or equivalent
Microsoft Certification (MCP or higher)
Job reference EA-IST