RS Marketplace is looking for a Junior Account Manager to act as the first point of contact with new and existing customers, answer their queries and increase client satisfaction.
If you enjoy coming up with effective solutions and working toward achieving goals, this job is right for you. You will use your communication skills to identify and address clients’ needs while representing our company in a positive way. Previous customer service experience will be an advantage.
Ultimately, you will contribute to building profitable, long-term relationships with our clients to reach our business objectives.
- Gather information on assigned clients (e.g. company size, needs and product portfolio)
- Contact clients to understand their requirements and help them set up their accounts
- Provide continuous support to your clients to maximize client satisfaction
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to clients’ queries
- Build strong client relationships, through regular communication
- Report on the status of accounts
- Communicate product and pricing details clearly
- Coordinate with our team to create customized solutions for key clients
- Promote new products/services to existing customers
- Proven work experience in a similar role
- Experience with Microsoft Office Tools and CRM software
- Basic understanding of technical and online businesses
- Good eye for details
- Strong (verbal and written) communication skills with an ability to build relationships
- English at mother-tongue level, other languages an asset
- High degree of professionalism, good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude
Who we are
The RS Marketplace is a dynamic start-up, located in Haifa.
We are a small team aiming to change the future of robotics e-commerce.
What you can expect
- a great opportunity to grow with our team in a future market
- a friendly and dynamic working atmosphere
- For the time being, the major part of the work can be done from home.
- Weekly team meetings at our office in Haifa require your presence
For a first contact, please call Itzik Finkelstein, Tel. 0526161313
or send your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org