We are looking for a well-organized Program Assistant to perform a variety of in-office administrative, coordination and logistical services in support of our non-profit organization. This talented individual will also be responsible for communication management. Small office.
- Responsible for writing all types of Public Relations texts including press releases, blog posts, and emailing campaigns. Able to produce great, unique content on a daily basis.
- Management of social media across all major platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and our websites.
- Handle translations, proofreading and editing of documentation.
- Provide ongoing updates to our media content and branding to keep our donors engaged.
- Office Administration
- Donation entry and receipting.
- Logistics coordination of project activities including purchasing, volunteer management and administrative tasks.
- Develop and maintain an efficient information management system including document templates and storage organization.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs and CRM software (Salesforce, Donorperfect).
- Experienced in website administration (WordPress), graphics, video and SEO.
- Strong command of both written/verbal English and Hebrew.
- Work independently
- Time management – able to juggle multiple projects and prioritize in order to meet project deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Driver’s license and army service a plus.
Relevant resumes will be contacted
Please submit relevant resumes to: email@example.com