We are looking for a well-organized Program Assistant to perform a variety of in-office administrative, coordination and logistical services in support of our non-profit organization. This talented individual will also be responsible for communication management. Small office.
o Responsible for writing all types of Public Relations texts including press releases, blog posts, and emailing campaigns. Able to produce great, unique content on a daily basis.
o Management of social media across all major platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and our websites.
o Handle translations, proofreading and editing of documentation.
o Provide ongoing updates to our media content and branding to keep our donors engaged.
• Office Administration
o Donation entry and receipting.
o Logistics coordination of project activities including purchasing, volunteer management and administrative tasks.
o Develop and maintain an efficient information management system including document templates and storage organization.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs and CRM software (Salesforce, Donorperfect).
• Experienced in website administration (WordPress), graphics, video and SEO.
• Strong command of both written/verbal English and Hebrew.
• Work independently
• Time management – able to juggle multiple projects and prioritize in order to meet project deadlines.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Driver’s license and army service a plus.
Relevant resumes will be contacted
Please submit relevant resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org