Recent Olah or seminary graduate? Here’s a great opportunity for you!
Way More Israel, the co-ed internship program of the Women’s Heritage House, is looking for a madricha for the upcoming summer program, June-August.
Chosen candidate will live in and apartment in the Old City of Jerusalem with female participants on the Way More Israel internship program.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualities:
– People-person, warm, friendly, and non-judgmental
– Follows through on instruction and works well with authority
– Connected to their Judaism and can express that connection
Madricha responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Living in the Old City dorms
– Presence at evening programming twice a week, day trip once a month and shabbaton once a month
– Logistical work
– Problem solving
– Must commit to follow up with Participants after the program
Please send a CV and 2 references to Chassia Thau at email@example.com.