ProfiSea is a boutique company of DevOps and Automation professionals, providing a wide range of Digital Transformation services. We are a tight-knit team of the dedicated DevOps, Cloud Computing, and Test Automation experts who work on top-notch projects. We value our reputation, but most of all, we care about our employees as they are the core part of our company.
• Be a part of International team of experts with a warm and friendly atmosphere
• Using of new cloud-based technologies and open source tools to implement DevOps processes.
• Delivering the best quality services and solutions for our highly-technological and well-established customers
• We promise to surprise you with new exciting projects from a variety of industries.
• All we need from you is your desire to do great things!
What we Offer
• Great Salary and social package
• Flexible work hours
• Mentoring, personal and career growth
• Professional working environment, where you’d be an essential member of our company
Interested in more details? Reach out either via www.profisea.com or 0543036272 to chat about this position.
We are eager to welcome you into our family. Let the high season in IT continue!
· At least 4 years of experience as a DevOps engineer and at least 8 years of experience as a system administrator\SW engineer.
· Expertise on at least one major cloud platform: AWS, Azure or GCP
· Programming/scripting skills with at least one of the following languages: PowerShell, Python, Bash
· Proven experience with Window or Linux operation administration (configure, troubleshooting and deployment)
· Good understanding of infrastructure related components and protocols – Networking, Security, Virtualization
· Experience with configuration/provisioning tools such as Terraform and Ansible.
· Experience with CICD tools and version control (e.g. Jenkins, Azure DevOps\TFS, Git, Nexus/Artifactory)
· Experience with the Microservices technology Stack (K8S, dockers).
· Experience with analytics and monitoring technologies