Storage Administrator is urgently required for a leading IT Vendor based in Tel Aviv, Israel, for a long-term assignment with a government entity. The ideal Candidate will have extensive knowledge of EMC storage and backup technologies. The following skills and experience are required:
• 4 + years of end-zone with strong storage experience
• Knowledge in storage, such as EMC Mid/High-end arrays: VMAX/Unity/Isilon
• Knowledge in scripting/programming with one or more of Python, Perl, Ruby, Shell, Java, etc. – Advantage
• Proficiency in hardware, software and/or operating systems environments.
• Technical knowledge of VMware virtualization technologies – Advantage
• Problem solving skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to multi-task understanding of sharing protocols and permissions: NFS and SMB troubleshooting access problems, managing
• Must speak fluent Hebrew and English
• Manage exports and LUNS, Experience managing FC switches, preferably Cisco
Zoning and troubleshooting,5. Experience with data migrations between different vendors