A long running and successful Travel and Tour company that works mostly with FITs is looking for a tour operator. Located at the entrance to Jerusalem.
- Knowledge of the sites and attractions throughout the country (Tour guide license a plus)
- English at Mother Tongue level, especially for writing skills. High level of Hebrew is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft office, computers and internet
- Accounting experience is a plus
The job includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Writing and creating itineraries for individuals planning to visit Israel (and Jordan)
- Organizing logistics and reserving transportation, tour guides, activities and hotels, etc.
- Price quotes for tours and services
- Charging for services and writing/sending invoice receipts
- Checking final invoices of suppliers for correct amounts
Please email your resume/cv to email@example.com.
Only relevant candidates will be contacted.