The Virtualization and Storage Engineer will be part of a dynamic team, working and implementing cutting edge technologies. The team is responsible for the IT infrastructure of the company’s offices and development environments.
The engineer will lead technological projects and perform operational tasks.
- Manage and operate storage and virtualization infrastructures on various sites
- Maintain private datacenters around the world
- Automate IT infrastructure and deploying orchestration tools
- Manage projects end-to-end
- Work with vendors and integrators
- 3+ years of experience with VMware products
- 2+ years of experience with storage product, NetApp experience – an advantage
- Vast knowledge in: Networking, Linux and Windows
- knowledge of the data center world
- Familiarity with software development processes and methodologies (CI\CD) – an advantage
- Experience with designing infrastructure solutions– an advantage
- English at a high level – spoken and written